yo, my little cousin really wants to be a musician so I made him a youtube channel and filmed his first cover. It would make his day if you’d comment or even subscribe!
me and the cat I do art with launched our label and patreon, support us to get rad stuff. No money? Follow us and see rad stuff.
Mnunu Nimune is the pseudonym of a cyberpunk artist from Spain. He posts on Tumblr as mnunu-nimune. His work is built around a set of ten rules.
1. Only black and white.
2. 500 width 888 height.
3. Always merge Tech-Noir/Cyberpunk with Occult / Esoteric topics.
4. Just code with Processing. No PS, no AE, no C4D.
5. Work 3 hours max per piece.
6. Just post pictures. No reblogs, no text, no messages,
7. Use your own algorithms and your own classes. Your own typographies and your own languages.
8. Always include Procedural & Random elements.
9. Only use photographs made with your iPhone. No edits.
10. Publish one post a day. 18:30 Madrid time.
Emily Blincoe: Color-coded photography
We’ve already featured talented Austin-based photographer Emily Blincoe a couple of times on iGNANT. Her output is amazingly creative and never fails to make us smile. Emily is probably best known for her color-coded arrangements.
For her latest works she collected color permutation of tomatoes, oranges, eggs, ice cream and leaves and sorted them into groups and gradients for each image